St. Moritz to Innsbruck in 8 days
A fascinating bike tour from St. Moritz to Innsbruck on the breath-taking cycle path along River Inn.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go this cycling trip from St. Moritz to Innsbruck ?
- To enjoy a great ride on the breathtaking cycle path on river Inn
- To start your trip from the luxurious alpine resort town St. Moritz in Switzerland and continue cycling in Austria
- To admire magnificent panoramas of the wide valleys of Swiss Upper Engadin
- To cycle through the picturesque Engadin villages like Zernez, Susch and Lavin and the great majestic forests of the Swiss National Park
- To enjoy the splendid views of the artists’ village Guarda
- To visit the Golden Roof in Innsbruck which is considered the symbol of the city