Mountain Bike Tour of the Dolomites
Leave for this mountain bike tour of the Dolomites and live an authentic adventure made of challenging climbs and breathtaking views.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go for this bike tour in Italy?
- To enjoy an authentic adventure with this Mountain Bike Tour of the Dolomites, riding on amazing trails and single tracks immersed in breathtaking views
- To relax in a typical Malga surrounded by the Alps, after the ascent to the Kniebergsattel, at over 2000 meters above sea level
- To reach the enchanting town of Sappada, which in addition to naturalistic beauties, also boasts a particular rural architecture made of wooden houses built with an ancient technique called blockbau based on the overlapping of logs
- To immerse yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Pian de Buoi, an area of enormous naturalistic and landscape value, which represents the natural limit of the Oriental Marmole and consisting of immense meadows, grassy hills and valleys, guardian to numerous artifacts dating back to the First World War, of which it was sadly theater
- To remain breathless in front of the unique view of the Cinque Torri, cross them on a mountain bike and then reach Cortina d'Ampezzo, the pearl of the Dolomites
- To cycle though the Natural Parks of the Sesto Dolomites, of the Ampezzo Dolomites and of Fanes - Sennes and Braies
- To mentally retrace all the stages of this extraordinary mountain bike tour of the Dolomites overlooking the Braies Valley from the Prato Piazza plateau, an unparalleled panoramic terrace, considered one of the most beautiful hiking areas in South Tyrol
- To immerse yourself in the huge variety of Val Pusteria, also known as The Green Valley, best place to discover the Dolomites by bike