From Garda Lake to Lake Maggiore by bike
An amazing route connecting Lake Garda to Lake Maggiore by bike, a magnificent itinerary among rolling hills immersed in quiet and charming Italian landscapes.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling holiday in Italy?
- To start your journey on the banks of Garda Lake and travel a stretch of the Sun Route, part of Eurovelo 7, up to the beautiful Lake Maggiore by bike
- To ride on the cycle path on Lake Garda, passing by enchanting villages such as Desenzano and Sirmione and touching cities of art such as Brescia, Varese and Como
- To visit Bergamo, with its elegant lower town and the splendid upper town, reachable by funicular
- To live a unique experience cycling between ancient villas, gardens, but also Natural Reserves and the incredible landscapes of the most beautiful lakes in Italy
- To admire the natural and artistic beauties of Italy by bike, savoring the typical cuisine and excellent local wines