Sardinia by bike: the Ogliastra
Explore Sardinia by bike, ride between sea and mountains discovering the strong character of this island together with the breathtaking landscapes of Ogliastra.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this tour in Sardinia by bike?
- To discover the splendid Ogliastra region, in Eastern Sardinia, between the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Gennargentu mountains
- To pedal through breathtaking and unforgettable landscapes
- To see the red rocks of Arbatax emerge from the turquoise sea of Sardinia
- To discover the ghost villages of Gairo and Osini Vecchio
- To cross wild places and unique habitats such as that of the Tacchi d'Ogliastra, the Su Marmuri Caves and the Gola di San Giorgio
- To experience a timeless journey through a land scented with mastic, broom and helichrysum
- To plunge into wild and savage landscapes and meet proud local people exploring Sardinia by bike