Sardinia by bike: the Ogliastra
Explore Sardinia by bike, ride between sea and mountains, discover the strong character of this island and the breathtaking landscapes of Ogliastra.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this tour in Sardinia by bike?
- To discover the splendid Ogliastra region, in Eastern Sardinia, between the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Gennargentu mountains
- To pedal through breathtaking and unforgettable landscapes
- To see the red rocks of Arbatax emerge from the turquoise sea of Sardinia
- To discover the ghost villages of Gairo and Osini Vecchio
- To cross wild places and unique habitats such as that of the Tacchi d'Ogliastra, the Su Marmuri Caves and the Gola di San Giorgio
- To experience a timeless journey through a land scented with mastic, broom and helichrysum
- To plunge into wild and savage landscapes and meet proud local people exploring Sardinia by bike