Alpe Adria Cycle Path from Salzburg to Grado
A bike tour from Salzburg in Austria to Grado in Italy along the beautiful alpine and maritime landscapes of the Alpe Adria Radweg.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1 train ride Böckstein – Mallnitz (bikes included)|
|1 train ride Villach – Tarvis (bikes included)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike trip on the Alpe Adria Trail?
- To start from the majestic Austrian Alps and reach the Adriatic Sea in Italy on the fascinating Alpe Adria Radweg
- To take a stroll around the elegant city of Salzburg: the hometown of Mozart
- To cross the enchanting Gasteiner Valley and marvel at the waterfall of Bad Gastein, which is also a spa- and ski resort
- To visit the Renaissance-palace Porcia, built in the 16th century in the style of the Italian palaces
- To taste genuine Austrian specialities in one of the inviting and picturesque cities on your way
- To finish your journey in the historic fishing town Grado, that is a famous seaside resort for its vast sandy beach