The Danube Cycle Path: Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest
A must for cycle tourism: 8 days on the famous Danube cycle path, cycling from Vienna to Budapest, immersed in natural landscapes and historical treasures.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Train from Mosonmagyarova to Györ (bikes included)|
|Boat or train from Szentendre to Budapest|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this journey along the Danube cycle path?
- To travel the most beautiful and famous cycle path in Europe, the Danube cycle path: a must of cycle tourism
- To discover at a slow pace Vienna, the fascinating City of Music
- For the perfect combination of nature and culture that river Danube offers
- To cross and admire the typical Hungarian villages of the island of Szentendre, famous for its many craft boutiques and the Skanzen open-air museum
- To have fun cycling on the road to the City of Bishops and Kings: Esztergom, also known as the Hungarian Rome or the Royal City
- To live an unforgettable experience travelling among the capitals of Eastern Europe by bike: the picturesque Bratislava and the beautiful Budapest