Southern Holland by bike and boat Guided Tour
The magnificent Southern Route of Holland by bike and boat: picturesque beaches and colorful historic centers in a young and international atmosphere.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|7 x 3-course dinner|
|Coffee and tea on board till 4 PM|
|Wi-Fi is available in restaurant – data use is not included|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this guided trip by bike and barge in Holland?
- To explore the Green Heart of Holland by bike and boat along the splendid South Route
- To start and finish your tour of Holland by bike and boat in Amsterdam, one of the most amazing cities in the world
- To discover Rotterdam, the largest port in Europe
- To reach Delft, famous for its Delft Blue pottery, the painter Johannes Vermeer and the indissoluble link with the Royal House
- To cycle among windmills in Kinderdijk and Zaanse Schans
- To relax completely thanks to this guided, all inclusive version of the trip