South Netherlands family cycling holiday
Enjoy a Netherlands family cycling holiday, explore the south of the country riding away from traffic among woods, windmills and many thrilling activities.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this family cycling holiday in the Netherlands?
- To start your Netherlands family cycling holiday by relaxing with a walk through the beautiful Westerpark or having fun at the National Videogame Museum in Zoertermeer, departure and arrival city of this tour
- To cycle through the woods surrounding the village of Wassenaar and meet its inhabitants such as weasels, skunks and stoats
- To let loose, after the ride, at Duinrell amusement park, riding the rollercoaster and water slides
- To spend a whole day in the main seaside resort of Holland where you can swim in the sea, build sand castles, take surfing lessons, visit the aquarium or have great fun at the Legoland Discovery Centre, living an unforgettable experience together with all the family
- To immerse yourself in art and sciences, visiting the beautiful museum dedicated to Escher in The Hague, visiting an atelier of ceramic decorators or transforming yourself into a researcher of the Technical University of Delft by taking part in one of the exciting labs of the Science Center
- To see the windmills of Schiedam, the tallest in the world, and climb to the top of the Euromast in Rotterdam from where you will enjoy an amazing view over the city
- To sleep aboard a cruise ship docked in the center of Rotterdam and explore the city by Waterbus
- To be enchanted by the famous windmills of Kinderdijk, immerse yourself in the nature of Biesbosch National Park, or spend a day tree climbing
- To ride on one of the most scenic cycle routes of the Netherlands, along the Rotte river, among windmills, locks, marinas and picturesque villages
- To enjoy an exciting cycling holiday specially designed for the joy of the whole family and discover Holland by bike, riding on safe routes away from traffic and combing the bike with many other interesting activities