Lanzarote by bike: in the land of volcanoes
Discover the surprising volcanic island of Lanzarote by bike, the easternmost of the Canary Islands and experience a perfect blend of art and nature.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers to and from the hotel on arrival and departure day|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour to the Canary Islands?
- To discover the magnificent and surprising island of Lanzarote by bike
- To visit the famous volcanic cave of La Cueva de los Verdes, formed by the eruption of the Monte Corona volcano
- To pedal between the beautiful beaches of Teguise and the pristine coves of Papagayo
- To admire the famous works of Manrique, El Jardín de Cactus, Los Jameos del Agua and El Mirador del Río, an integral part of the volcanic landscape that surrounds them
- To cross the lunar scenery of the Timanfaya National Park, the place where the volcanic nature of Lanzarote manifests itself in its most spectacular form
- To treat yourself to a different trip to the Canary Islands and discover the wonders of Spain by bike