Family Cycling Holiday: Ferrara and the Po Delta Park
An easy family cycling holiday to spend exploring the magical nature of the Po Delta Park, starting and finishing in the bike-friendly city of Ferrara.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this family cycling holiday in Italy?
- To enjoy together with your kids an easy-going cycling vacation between the Ferrara, the most bike-friendly of all Italian cities and the Po Delta Park, a paradise for birdwatchers and children
- To reach the mouth of the Po river and continue cycling towards the sea through vast plains and wetlands populated by hundreds of species of birds
- To discover the famous Delizie , the Estense villas, Unesco Sites dating back to the 15/16th century
- To relax and cycle carefree among the vast array of nature that this amazing region has to offer
- To treat yourself to the rich and traditional local cuisine while discovering Emilia Romagna by bike