Cycling Sardinia: Gallura and Cala Gonone
Cycling Sardinia from the heart of Gallura to the Gulf of Orosei is an unforgettable experience from the mountains to an incredibly beautiful sea.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|7 dinners (drinks included)|
|Cruise along the golfo di Orosei on a charter boat|
|Two English-speaking guides|
|Various transfers (both with public and charter buses) along the route to avoid hills and reduce mileage|
|Entry to museums and archaeological sites|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
Why go on this bike trip in Sardinia?
- To discover the wonderful West Coast of this unique island cycling Sardinia from the heart of Gallura to the Gulf of Orosei
- To flank the imposing Limbara Massif
- To immerse in peace and tranquility visiting the rural church of Nostra Signora di Castro
- To visit the nuragic complexes of Su Romanzesu and Serra Orrios
- To reach the shores of the Cedrino Lake
- To go on a memorable cruise up to the beautiful and remote beaches of the Gulf of Orosei