Cycling in Veneto: from Verona to Venice
Discover art cities of Northern Italy: Verona, Venice and Padua cycling in Veneto, pedaling on quiet cycle paths and secondary roads.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go cycling in Veneto?
- To connect three of the most fascinating art cities of Italy: Verona, Padua and Venice, cycling in Veneto between sky and land
- To pedal in complete tranquility on the Adige cycle path, on the Berica cycle path and the Bacchiglione cycle path; the three most cycling friendly rivers in Northern Italy
- To meet the elegant Venetian Villas along the way with their centenary parks: Villa La Rotonda, Villa Fogazzaro-Cobalchini and Villa Pisani
- To admire the elegant buildings by Andrea Palladio in Vicenza: listed by UNESCO as part of a World Heritage together with the Palladian Villas
- To look up Giotto's frescoes in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padua, a tiny but breathtaking church adjacent to the Augustinian monastery, the Monastero degli Eremitani
- To discover Veneto by bike, relaxing on cycle paths and secondary roads