Beaches and Mines of Sardinia Guided Bike Tour
Leave for this Sardinia Guided Bike Tour and discover this magnificent island enjoying every single spot between the Western Coast and the ancient mines.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Transfer at the end of the 3rd day (optional)|
|Support van on days 2 and 3|
|One English-speaking guide|
|Entry to museums and archaeological sites|
|Tickets for ferries to Carloforte and Calasetta|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
Why go on this Sardinia guided bike tour?
- To enjoy a wonderful active holiday in Sardinia by bike
- To admire the pink flamingoes, the Phoenician city of Tharros and the quartz beach of Is Arutas in the Sinis Peninsula
- To immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Costa Verde and the extraordinary Dunes of Piscinas
- To visit the ancient abandoned mines of Ingortosu and Masua
- To cycle through the gentle meadows, green in spring and blond in summer, on the island of Sant’Antioco
- To reach Pula and its white beaches, the luxuriant nature and the imposing cliffs of the Southern Coast: Capo Spartivento and Chia