Tulip Tour in Holland by Bike and Boat
This Tulip Tour will make you travel Holland by Bike and Boat during the best season cycling and navigating through the country in full bloom.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|4 x 3-course dinner|
|Coffee and tea on board during breakfast and after the bicycle tours|
|Fees for ferries|
|Wi-Fi available on board|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this spring tour in Holland by Bike and Boat?
- To experience Holland during the best season with this Tulip Tour, a dazzling spring break full of flowers
- To cycle and navigate the Garden of Amsterdam discovering its hidden botanical gems
- To cycle in Amsterdam, among its many unique museums, intriguing shops and UNESCO-listed canals
- To visit Keukenhof Gardens, the biggest flower park in the world and wander among millions of bulbs in bloom
- To travel back to the 17th and 18th century at Zaanse Schans, where you can cycle among traditional wooden houses, windmills and authentic craftsman's workshops
- To live a unique experience visiting the world’s largest flower auction in Aalsmeer
- Because traveling Holland by Bike and Boat is an extraordinary journey mixing outdoor adventures with exclusive comfort: during cycle tours you will always have a point of support nearby as your floating hotel will follow you along the route