The Vélodyssée Atlantic Coast Route from La Rochelle to Royan
Cycle in France along the Vélodyssée Atlantic Coast Route, from the romantic La Rochelle to the beautiful Royan.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling trip?
- To go cycling along the magnificent Vélodyssée cycle route from Brittany to the Basque Country, with dedicated cycle paths along 80% of this route traversing the French Atlantic Coast
- To experience an immense variety of landscapes including ocean beaches, lagoons, oyster beds and beautiful islands
- To spend two nights on the enchanting island of Oléron
- To immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of seaside resorts in exquisite Belle Epoque style
- To enjoy the perfect mix of bike and sea exploring France