The Drau cycle path from Dobbiaco to Klagenfurt
One of the most beautiful routes in Europe, the Drava Cycle Path awaits you: a perfect holiday to enjoy with children or as a first cycling experience.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this trip along the Drau cycle path?
- Because the Drau Cycle Path is the perfect itinerary for those who want to experience a journey on two wheels for the first time, even with children
- For the short and easy stages designed specifically to be traveled by everyone
- Because Dobbiaco, considered the gateway to the Dolomites, between the mountains and its enchanting lake, offers a wonderful natural setting to start the tour
- To visit the Cathedral of San Candido, one of the most important in Tyrol and the beautiful Castle of Porcia in Spittal
- To take a dip in the crystal clear lakes of Carinthia
- Because a cycling tour in the Dolomites offers infinite beauty and fun for young and old