St. Moritz to Innsbruck in 7 days
An amazing bike tour on the Inn cycle path from St. Moritz to Innsbruck among stunning alpine landscapes and charming little towns.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour along the Inn cycle path?
- To start the trip from the sophisticated alpine resort town of St. Moritz, in Switzerland and continue cycling through Austria
- To admire the magnificent panoramas of the wide valleys of Swiss Upper Engadin
- To cycle through the picturesque Engadin villages like Zernez, Susch and Lavin and the great impressive forests of the Swiss National Park
- To enjoy the splendid views of the artists’ village Guarda
- To reach Innsbruck and visit the Golden Roof, considered the symbol of the city