Puglia Bike Tour: Salento and the Ionian Coast
Discover the beauties of Salento with this Puglia Bike Tour cycling from the baroque city of Lecce to the Ionian Coast.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this Puglia Bike Tour?
- To discover Puglia by bike and fall in love with the remotest part of the Italian Peninsula: Salento, with its endless olive groves, whitewashed villages and incredible beaches
- To visit the amphitheater, the Basilica of Santa Croce and the Cathedral of the splendid Baroque city of Lecce
- To dive into the blue sea of Porto Cesareo, on the Ionian Coast
- To cycle into Porto Selvaggio Natural Park with its thick pine forest overlooking the blue sea
- To discover the picturesque historic center of Gallipoli with its narrow alleys enclosed in ancient city walls
- To reward yourself with a delicious pasticciotto, typical filled pastry from the city of Lecce