Cornwall Bike Tour
Enjoy this epic Cornwall bike tour, cycle through this ancient Celtic kingdom blessed with the Uk's wildest coastline and most stunningly beautiful beaches.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this cycling holiday in the UK?
- To enjoy an exciting coast to coast Cornwall bike tour that will make you discover some of the most beautiful sceneries of England by bike
- To enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Truro, the main city of Cornwall and the most Southern in the UK
- To visit Pendennis Castle, one of the most beautiful and still intact coastal fortresses of England, dating back to the 16th century
- To reach the Lizard Peninsula, the most southerly point on the UK’s mainland and discover the rare geology of this area, haven for exceptional plants and flowers
- To immerse yourself in history at St Michael's Mount, one of the jewels in Cornwall’s crown: an iconic island crowned by a medieval church and castle, with the oldest buildings dating to the 12th century
- To relax on the small pebble beach of Lamorna Cove, a nice quiet spot for swimming and scuba diving
- To visit Tolgus Mill, the last tin-streaming works in Cornwall, where exquisite Cornish jewellery is created