Amalfi Coast by bike
An iconic holiday on the Amalfi Coast by bike among some of the most scenic views in the world and the eternal charm of Amalfi, Sorrento and Positano.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Private transfer as specified in the tour program|
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this bike tour on the Amalfi Coast by bike?
- To cycle along one of the most fascinating coastal stretches in the world, experiencing one of Italy's most memorable destinations in an unconventional way: the Amalfi Coast by bike
- To visit Amalfi with its dramatic Cathedral of Sant'Andrea, considered the heart of the village, elegant shops, cafés and the interesting Museo della Carta (Paper Museum)
- To ride on top of the Fjord of Furore, a unique spot bursting with natural beauty and walk down the 200 steps leading to a hidden beach and the "non-town" of Furore
- To reach Punta Campanella where, it is said, Ulysses met the Sirens
- To enjoy a coffee break in the picturesque village of Atrani and taste, in Minori, the typical sweets produced in one of the most famous pastry shops of the Amalfi Coast
- To be seduced by the charm of Ravello's Villa and Gardens and enjoy sensational views on the Mediterranean
- To live an unforgettable cycling holiday in Italy and discover the hidden treasures of the Amalfi Coast by bike