Tauern Bike Path short trip
Short tour along the Tauern Bike Path through lush green Austrian valleys, from Krimml to Salzburg.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Entrance ticket to Krimml waterfalls|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this tour?
- To cycle along the Tauern Bike Path from Krimml to Salzburg on a fantastic bike tour in Austria
- To start the adventure from the highest waterfalls in Europe: the Krimml Waterfalls
- To pedal through the magical landscapes of the valleys along the rivers Salzach and Saalach
- To cool off bathing in the crystal-clear lakes and natural swimming pools, such as the Zeller Lake
- To marvel at magnificent mountain panoramas along the entire bike route, through the High Tauern National Park
- To enjoy the flair of the Mozart city Salzburg at the end of your journey and taste the typical dessert Salzburger Nockerl as a reward