Ionian Islands Multi-Adventure Cruise
Jump on board a two-masted motor sailer and enjoy a multi-adventure cruise around the Ionian Islands, where Greece is at its greenest!
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this Bike and Boat Tour around Greek Islands?
- Because this multi-adventure cruise will allow you to discover Greece by Bike and Boat island hopping the Ionian Islands Archipelago and combining exhilarating activities such as cycling, sailing, swimming, canoeing and hiking or even some pure relaxing time on the beach and onboard
- To start your journey from the beautiful island of Corfu, rich in history and incredible mix of architectural styles standing out against the cobalt blue background of the Ionian Sea
- Per rilassarsi nelle silenziose baie dell'isola di Paxos, ricoperta di ulivi, dove il tempo sembra essersi fermato e assaporare il tradizionale stile di vita greco
- To dive into the crystal clear waters of Antipaxos, tiny islands with Caribbean style beaches
- To land in Lefkas, one of the wildest Greek islands and discover cycling its beautiful lagoon, an important protected area where you can turn yourself into a birdwatcher
- To swim in the fresh water pond at the foot of the twelve meters high Dimosari waterfall: an authentic paradise
- To plunge in the magical atmosphere of Fiskardo, small marina on the island of Kefalonia that will steal your heart with its Venetian-style houses
- To reach by bike one of the most spectacular places in Greece: the Melissani Cave then float on board of a rowboat on the turquoise waters of its underground lake
- To explore the small island of Meganisi, untouched by tourists crowds and therefore still preserving its authentic nature even during the highest season
- To enjoy one last sunset from the stunning golden beach of the village of Arillas, on the island of Corfu