Eastern Algarve Cycling Break
Take a short and easy ride between the charming countryside and the rugged beaches of Southern Portugal: leave for an Algarve Cycling Break.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Airport/train station transfers to your first and from your last hotel|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for a short cycling tour in Portugal?
- Because during this short and easy Algarve cycling break you will have the chance to relax while discovering the South-Eastern Coast of Portugal, cycling through orange groves and among little welcoming towns
- To immerse yourself in the traditional Portuguese atmosphere while visiting Loulé market
- To discover the magnificent interiors and gardens of Palace of the Pousada de Estoi
- To have a break in the picturesque village of Moncarapacho, boasting a very special pink Arab-style police station
- To reach Caçela Velha and enjoy the amazing view over the lagoon
- To try the incredible experience of exploring Portugal and Algarve by bike: discover a real paradise made of natural and cultural treasures offering the ideal climate for cycling all year long