Cycling the Via Francigena from Siena to Rome
Cycling the Via Francigena from Siena to Rome is a spiritual and amazing experience that will take you across Tuscany and up to the Eternal City.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Bike theft fund risk|
|Via Francigena Passport|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why cycling the Via Francigena?
- Cycling the Via Francigena on its last segment from Siena to Rome
- To discover the 17 contrade of Siena, the splendid panoramas of Val d’Orcia and the ancient villages of Tuscany
- Marvel at the beauty of Lake Bolsena and at the Via Cassia Roman road, which is still intact after 2000 years
- To keep going on the fascinating bike path of the Tiber river
- To reach by bike the majestic St. Peter’s Square in Rome
- To taste some specialities of Tuscany such as the wine Brunello di Montalcino, the cheese Cacio di Pienza and the unmissable extra virgin olive oil