Bike Tour in Puglia from Alberobello to Ostuni
Explore the South of Italy with this bike tour in Puglia, cycle among white villages, olive groves and Trulli up to the amazing beaches of the Adriatic coast.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Train Transfer from Monopoli to Fasano|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling trip in Puglia?
- To discover Puglia by bike cycling between the typical dry stone walls and the famous Trulli of Alberobello, a World Heritage Site
- To be amazed by the beauty of the stalactites of the Castellana Caves and visit the mighty Acquaviva Castle in Conversano
- To get to know the ancient town of Monopoli, known for its beautiful historic center built around the picturesque old port
- To admire the Abbey of San Vito in Polignano a Mare, with the colorful boats moored in the Marina
- To explore the vast beaches and cycle among the millenary olive trees of the hinterland to the Coastal Dunes Natural Park
- To praise the shining white houses on the Ostuni hill, located in the province of Brindisi on the Adriatic coast: the town has been built on the top of the hill, overlooking the valley winking to the seaside
- To drive through the beautiful hills and fields of Valle d’Itria, where you will encounter many little villages