The Adriatic Cycle Route: Venice, Ravenna and Rimini
Cycle from Venice to the sea following the Adriatic Cycle Route, discover the artistic, natural, historical and culinary treasures of Northern Italy.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1 dinner, drinks included (water and local wine)|
|Public bus from Ferrara to Comacchio|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this trip along the Adriatic Cycle Route?
- To start your journey in Venice, immersed in ita magical atmosphere
- To cycle though the Comacchio Valleys, between water and land and meet the largest colony in Italy of pink flamingoes
- To immersed in nature in the Po Delta Park, one of the most important wetland areas in Europe
- To discover the pastel-hued little town of Comacchio, also known as the Little Venice because of its canals and many bridges
- To admire the Byzantine mosaics of Ravenna and the salt pans of Cervia
- To visit the city of Rimini, home of the Malatesta family and try he original Piadina
- To enjoy a rich cycling trip along the Northern Coast of Italy by bike