Bruges to Amsterdam: Belgium and Holland by bike and barge
A journey that will take you from the romantic Bruges to the cosmopolitan Amsterdam through Belgium and Holland by bike and barge.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|7 x 3-course dinner|
|Coffee and tea on board|
|Fees for ferries / waterbus|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike and barge holiday to Belgium and Holland?
- To explore the most beautiful cities of Belgium and Holland by bike and barge: Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Amsterdam
- To immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of Bruges, a veritable open-air museum, the best preserved medieval city in Europe and one of the most romantic on the continent
- To cycle across Flanders, a paradise for cyclists
- To enjoy the unique view of the Kinderdijk windmills
- To alternate pleasant bike stops and navigation among dams and canals
- To immerse yourself in the typical rural landscapes of Northern Europe crossing the lowlands, the completely flat lands near the North Sea
- To end your journey in the cosmopolitan and international city of Amsterdam