A cycling weekend with a fantastic bike tour in Stockholm
A 4-day circular bike tour to explore vibrant Stockholm and its surroundings, cycling along an ancient trade route dating back to Vikings' era.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|1x boat ride Mariefred-Stockholm|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Stockholm?
- To discover this beautiful city and its 14 islands on a bike tour, cycling along an ancient trade route that has existed since the times of the Vikings by Lake Mälaren, the third largest of the Swedish lakes
- To cycle among exciting and diverse sceneries, enjoying beautiful views of cliffs, forests, hamlets and typical Swedish houses
- To explore Gripsholm Castle, which houses a collection of over 4000 works of art, and retraces the history of the portrait, from 1400 to modern day
- To relive Swedish history and visit the magnificent royal palaces, such as Drottningholm Palace with the Chinese Pavilion, dating back to the 18th century, as well as the many parks and the picturesque town of Mariefred
- To treat yourself to a short but unforgettable bike tour in Northern Europe