Island hopping in Croatia by Bike and Boat: Southern Dalmatia
Go island hopping in Croatia and discover the islands of Southern Dalmatia by sailing and cycling through stunning landscapes and small towns.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Guided cycling tours and sightseeing|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this Bike and Boat Tour in Croatia?
- To live an unforgettable experience island hopping in Croatia, cycling and sailing among the islands of Southern Dalmatia
- To discover the island of Hvar, with its beautiful square framed by late-Gothic buildings and the Spanish fortress overlooking the town
- To reach the wonderful island of Korčula and assist at a traditional sword dance, sipping local white wine
- To immerse yourself in nature at the Cetina Canyon, located between limestone rocks of Mount Mosor and the suggestive river
- To meet a local beekeeper on the island of Solta and discover the importance of bees while tasting delicious local honey
- To explore Croatia by Bike and Boat relaxing aboard an elegant motor yacht and cycling stunning off the beaten path roads