The Dolomites by bike from Dobbiaco to Venice
Explore the Dolomites by bike in a romantic trip through the wonderful landscapes of the Alps up to the unique atmosphere of Venice.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this cycling holiday in the Dolomites?
- To discover the Dolomites by bike riding on an exciting cycle path that will take you through the Landro Valley and to the Olympic city of Cortina d'Ampezzo
- To enjoy the enchanted panorama of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo along the way
- To follow the old railway line that once connected the provinces of Belluno and Bolzano
- To visit Belluno, the shining city, much loved by the writer Dino Buzzati
- To cross the Ponte degli Alpini in Bassano del Grappa, one of the most romantic and fascinating walks in Italy
- For the unique thrill of reaching the wonderful city of Venice by bike