Cycling in Umbria from Assisi to Spoleto in 5 days
Cycling in Umbria on the rail to trail bike path from Assisi to Spoleto, to discover the unforgettable landscapes of Italy's Green Heart: also with kids!
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Free parking first hotel in Assisi|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go for this bike trip in Umbria?
- To cycle on the rail to trail bike path connecting Assisi to Spoleto, beautiful and entirely flat, also suitable for a ride with kids
- To visit the splendid medieval Umbrian cities such as Assisi, Bevagna, Montefalco, Spello and Spoleto
- To discover Torgiano, among the most beautiful villages of Italy and Foligno, where the first edition of the Divina Commedia was printed
- To pedal through a sea of olive trees and vineyards
- To enjoy a bike trip in Umbria crossing the wonderful valley of Italy's Green Heart