Cycling in the Umbrian Valley: from Assisi to Spoleto
Cycling from Assisi to Spoleto through the Umbrian Valley: an unforgettable experience to enjoy with your children, surrounded by nature and history.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Free parking place at the hotel in Assisi for the entire duration of the tour|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go cycling in the Umbrian Valley?
- Because the beautiful Assisi-Spoleto bike path is a completely flat route, suitable for everyone, including children
- To enjoy a relaxing bike ride through the Green Heart of Italy, surrounded by the colors and scents of nature, discovering enchanting sites and historic towns with a unique and undeniable charm
- To explore mystical places such as Assisi, Bevagna, Montefalco, Spello e Spoleto
- To visit Torgiano, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy
- Because a cycling vacation in Umbria is always a great idea!