Tuscany cycling tour from Florence to Siena
A Tuscany cycling tour from Florence to Siena and through the beautiful hills of Chianti discovering small villages, the vineyards and fine wines of the region.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|2 dinners (driks excluded)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Bike transfer back from arrival to starting point|
Why leave for this cycling Tuscany cycling tour?
- To treat yourself to an unforgettable cycling holiday in Tuscany from Florence to Siena, immersed in rolling hills and small medieval villages
- To start the tour overlooking the beautiful city of Florence from the panoramic Piazzale Michelangelo
- To visit Montespertoli, a pretty town located on a gentle hill in Chianti, whose surrounding countryside offers postcard landscapes
- To cross Certaldo Alto, a splendid medieval village and birthplace to Boccaccio, famous medieval writer and author of the collection Decameron
- To visit the enchanting Tuscan villages such as San Gimignano
- To end your holiday in beauty in the splendid Piazza del Campo di Siena, considered one of the world´s greatest medieval squares and renowned worldwide for its beauty and architectural integrity
- To explore Tuscany by bike and make a stop in Gaiole in Chianti, the town where the historical competition L'Eroica was born in 1997