Tuscany cycling holiday: a weekend break
Three days of cycling between Terre di Faenza and Tuscany, a full immersion in the hills and hamlets of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|One oil tasting|
|One cheese tasting|
|Tour guide and mechanical assistance|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
Why go on this cycling holiday in Tuscany?
- Treat yourself to a 3-day, slow-paced cycling experience between Terre di Faenza and Tuscany
- Enjoy every detail of the places you pass through, discovering Emilia-Romagna by MTB
- Immerse yourself in the history, traditions, nature and landscapes of Emilia-Romagna
- Enjoy the great food Emilia-Romagna has to offer
- Enjoy the locals’ wonderful hospitality and the high-quality services available