The Sea Route: from Bologna to Ravenna by bike
Discover Emilia Romagna traveling from Bologna to Ravenna by bike, following the sea route along the Navile water way and through the Comacchio Valleys.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Northern Italy?
- To discover two pearls of Emilia Romagna traveling from Bologna to Ravenna by bike, enjoying history, nature and gastronomy of the most bike friendly of all Italian regions
- To immerse yourself in the suspended landscapes of the Campotto Oasis, inside the Po Delta Park
- To spend the night in a farm surrounded by nature and a rich birdlife
- To reach the Adriatic Sea by cycling through the pine forest of Ravenna
- To admire the of Bentivoglio with its castle, dating back to 15th century and known at that time time as Domus Jocunditatis (House of Joy)
- To spend a weekend enjoying beauty and charm of Emilia Romagna by bike