- Bike Tours
- E-bike tours
Enjoy a Netherlands family cycling holiday, explore the south of the country riding away from traffic among woods, windmills and many thrilling activities.Continue reading...
- Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- GPS Tracks
- Luggage transfer
- Local telephone assistance 7/7
- City tax
- Detailed description and maps of the itinerary
- Transfers not listed as "Included"
- Journey to/from the starting point of the tour
- Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"
- Welcome briefing
- From 21 days before departure date 50%
- From 14 days before departure date 75%
- From 5 days before departure date 100%
Why leave for this family cycling holiday in the Netherlands?
- To start your Netherlands family cycling holiday by relaxing with a walk through the beautiful Westerpark or having fun at the National Videogame Museum in Zoertermeer, departure and arrival city of this tour
- To cycle through the woods surrounding the village of Wassenaar and meet its inhabitants such as weasels, skunks and stoats
- To let loose, after the ride, at Duinrell amusement park, riding the rollercoaster and water slides
- To spend a whole day in the main seaside resort of Holland where you can swim in the sea, build sand castles, take surfing lessons, visit the aquarium or have great fun at the Legoland Discovery Centre, living an unforgettable experience together with all the family
- To immerse yourself in art and sciences, visiting the beautiful museum dedicated to Escher in The Hague, visiting an atelier of ceramic decorators or transforming yourself into a researcher of the Technical University of Delft by taking part in one of the exciting labs of the Science Center
- To see the windmills of Schiedam, the tallest in the world, and climb to the top of the Euromast in Rotterdam from where you will enjoy an amazing view over the city
- To sleep aboard a cruise ship docked in the center of Rotterdam and explore the city by Waterbus
- To be enchanted by the famous windmills of Kinderdijk, immerse yourself in the nature of Biesbosch National Park, or spend a day tree climbing
- To ride on one of the most scenic cycle routes of the Netherlands, along the Rotte river, among windmills, locks, marinas and picturesque villages
- To enjoy an exciting cycling holiday specially designed for the joy of the whole family and discover Holland by bike, riding on safe routes away from traffic and combing the bike with many other interesting activities
Are you ready to leave for your next vacation?
Personalize your vacation or just ask us any question.
Can I bring my own bike?
Of course! You can enjoy each tour on your own bike or you can rent one. However, we do recommend renting a bike, because not all bikes have the same parts, so we can only guarantee the best mechanical assistance when you hire directly from us.
What kind of assistance will I have during the trip?
You will always have an emergency phone number you can call. On self-guided trips, you will need to be able to make your own minor repairs, such as replacing an inner tube in the event of a puncture, or fixing a slipped chain, but you can always count on assistance on site for more serious damage.
How can I know if a tour matches my level of ability?
We rank our tours on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the length, elevation changes and complexity of the itinerary, but if you have any doubts then please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you find the trip that is right for you.
How do I book a tour?
To book a tour, simply click on “quote”, fill in all the fields, and pay the deposit. We will check the tour’s availability with our partners and provide confirmation within a few hours.
Why should I book through Cyclando?
Because we guarantee you the lowest price, and in the event that your tour is not available or confirmed, you can always request a refund of your deposit or choose another trip from among the over 800 vacations we offer on our platform.
Should I purchase travel insurance?
We offer free medical and baggage insurance for all Italian citizens on all our tours. We also recommend that you take out a cancellation policy; please click on this link for more information.
Can I find out which hotels I’ll be staying at in advance?
We take choosing hospitality facilities very seriously, and to offer you as much flexibility as possible when booking, we often have a large number of hotels to choose from. For this reason we cannot provide an exact list of hotels before booking.
What is included in the tour price?
On each trip, you can click on “Dates and Prices” to see what is included, and what is not. Of course, you can always write to us or call us to find out more information or to request clarification.
How do I arrive at/return to the starting point?
Round-trip travel to and from your home and the trip’s starting point is not included, but we can always help you find the best available solution.