Go island hopping in Croatia and discover the islands of Southern Dalmatia by sailing and cycling through stunning landscapes and small towns.Continue reading...
- Travel\/Medical Insurance 24/24
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed description and maps of the itinerary
- 4 dinners
- 6 lunches
- Guided cycling tours and sightseeing
- GPS Tracks
- Luggage transfer
- Local telephone assistance 7/7
- Transfers not listed as "Included"
- City tax
- Journey to\/from the starting point of the tour
- Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"
Why leave for this Bike and Boat Tour in Croatia?
- To live an unforgettable experience island hopping in Croatia, cycling and sailing among the islands of Southern Dalmatia
- To discover the island of Hvar, with its beautiful square framed by late-Gothic buildings and the Spanish fortress overlooking the town
- To reach the wonderful island of Korčula and assist at a traditional sword dance, sipping local white wine
- To immerse yourself in nature at the Cetina Canyon, located between limestone rocks of Mount Mosor and the suggestive river
- To meet a local beekeeper on the island of Solta and discover the importance of bees while tasting delicious local honey
- To explore Croatia by Bike and Boat relaxing aboard an elegant motor yacht and cycling stunning off the beaten path roads
Do you want to request a quote for this tour?
Are you ready to leave for your next vacation?
Personalize your vacation or just ask us any question.
Can I bring my own bike?
Of course! You can enjoy each tour on your own bike or you can rent one. However, we do recommend renting a bike, because not all bikes have the same parts, so we can only guarantee the best mechanical assistance when you hire directly from us.
What kind of assistance will I have during the trip?
You will always have an emergency phone number you can call. On self-guided trips, you will need to be able to make your own minor repairs, such as replacing an inner tube in the event of a puncture, or fixing a slipped chain, but you can always count on assistance on site for more serious damage.
How can I know if a tour matches my level of ability?
We rank our tours on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the length, elevation changes and complexity of the itinerary, but if you have any doubts then please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you find the trip that is right for you.
How do I book a tour?
To book a tour, simply click on “quote”, fill in all the fields, and pay the deposit. We will check the tour’s availability with our partners and provide confirmation within a few hours.
Why should I book through Cyclando?
Because we guarantee you the lowest price, and in the event that your tour is not available or confirmed, you can always request a refund of your deposit or choose another trip from among the over 800 vacations we offer on our platform.
Should I purchase travel insurance?
We offer free medical and baggage insurance for all Italian citizens on all our tours. We also recommend that you take out a cancellation policy; please click on this link for more information.
Can I find out which hotels I’ll be staying at in advance?
We take choosing hospitality facilities very seriously, and to offer you as much flexibility as possible when booking, we often have a large number of hotels to choose from. For this reason we cannot provide an exact list of hotels before booking.
What is included in the tour price?
On each trip, you can click on “Dates and Prices” to see what is included, and what is not. Of course, you can always write to us or call us to find out more information or to request clarification.
How do I arrive at/return to the starting point?
Round-trip travel to and from your home and the trip’s starting point is not included, but we can always help you find the best available solution.