Grande Puglia Cycling Holiday
Indulge in this Puglia Cycling Holiday, 13 glorious days to discover all the treasures that the region has to offer: art nature and delicious cuisine.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this 13 days bike tour in Puglia?
- To treat yourself to a epic cycling holiday exploring Puglia by bike from the Alta Murgia to Otranto, the easternmost Italian city
- To discover Trani and its Romanesque Cathedral with its three underground crypts
- To visit the mysterious Castel del Monte
- To cycle the streets of Gravina di Puglia, the city of water and stone
- To be enchanted by the Sassi of Matera with their rupestrian houses and churches
- To visit Altamura and try its delicious local bread
- To jump into a fairy tale in Alberobello, the city of Trulli
- To walk among the white washed houses of Ostuni, The White City
- To reach Leuca, the very end of the heel of the boot
- To immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of Lecce, capital of Salento and Baroque gem
- To fall in love little by little with this beautiful region exploring it at a slow pace and discovering even the most hidden corners of the area