From Prague to Berlin by bike
An unmissable journey from Prague to Berlin by bike, cycling between castles and wine regions of Germany and Czech Republic following the Elbe River.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this trip from Prague to Berlin by bike?
- To experience the unique emotion of a bike trip between two European capitals travelling from Prague to Berlin by bike
- To immerse yourself in the beauty of Prague and the magnetism of Berlin
- To discover the natural wonders of the Bohemian Switzerland National Park
- To get lost in the countless parks and palaces of Potsdam
- To explore castles and wine areas of Germany and the Czech Republic, following the course of the Elbe river by bike
- To travel at a slow pace across the different local cultures of Eastern Europe by bike