Cycling Tuscany: Val d’Orcia white roads
Cycling Tuscany on the white roads of Val d'Orcia is discovering the essence of this part of Italy immersed in postcard landscapes. Leave for a unique trip!
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Free parking hotel|
|Transfer to Buonconvento station|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this cycling holiday in Tuscany?
- To immerse in the unique landscapes of Val d'Orcia which is Tuscany as you have seen it in your dreams: medieval castles, ancient villages, gorgeous farmhouses, backroads lined with cypress trees, fabulous vineyards, olive groves and golden fields of grain and sunflowers
- Because Tuscany is the perfect cycling location: the rolling country lanes offer riders a flawless cycling experience whilst the vibrant fields provide you with incomparable views
- To visit the hot spring town of Bagno Vignoni and discover its its main central square: a pool filled with hot springs water
- To explore the phenomenal labyrinth streets and artisan workshops of Montepulciano, medieval town of rare beauty surrounded by stunning views on the Tuscan countryside and vineyards
- To visit Renaissance palaces, Romanesque churches, thermal baths, and prestigious wineries serving the divine local red wine Brunello
- To Soar up high to fascinating hilltop towns and revel in delight