Cycling the Itria Valley and Upper Salento
Discover Puglia by bike cycling the Itria Valley and Salento, ride among Trulli, dry stone walls and the whitewashed villages such as Alberobello, Ostuni, Martina Franca and Locorotondo.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour cycling in Puglia?
- To explore Southern Italy cycling the Itria Valley and Alto Salento, ride among fairy Trulli and whitewashed villages
- To admire the typical medieval town of San Vito dei Normanni
- To savor the Apulian delicacies such as the Cegliese biscuit and the capocollo of Martina Franca
- To reach the famous Trulli of Alberobello, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996
- To see the shining white houses from the Ostuni hill
- Because discovering Puglia by bike is an immersive and unforgettable experience that you can live all year round