Cycling the Adriatic Coast in Salento
Discover Salento cycling the Adriatic Coast from Lecce to Otranto through the villages of Grecìa Salentina and the white beaches of Torre dell'Orso.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Puglia?
- To explore Puglia by bike cycling the Adriatic Coast and discover incredible beaches, charming small towns, panoramic views and mouthwatering local food
- and the magnificent Salento with the typical villages of the Grecìa Salentina up to Melpignano, home of the Notte della Taranta
- To discover the amphitheater, the Basilica of Santa Croce and the Duomo in the splendid Baroque city of Lecce
- To visit the Aragonese castle and the Cathedral of Otranto
- To take a break on the magnificent, white beaches of Torre dell'Orso
- To dive into the paradisiacal natural pool of the legendary Grotta della Poesia, a jewel of Salento
- To enter the wonderful Cesine Nature Reserve by bike and explore its many habitats going from wetlands to sand dunes and forests