Villach and the Carinthian Lakes
Easy bike tour among the marvellous Carinthian Lakes and on the Drau Cycle Path, which starts and finishes in the amazing city of Villach.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Train from Villach to Lendorf|
|Transfer to Lake Weissensee|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leave for this trip?
- To start and end your bike adventure in Villach, enchanting city in the South of Austria
- To explore the fabulous landscapes of Carithia, discovering Austria by bike
- To live an unforgettable holiday perfect for everyone thanks to short distances and flat land, that is easy even for the ones who experience cyclotourism for the first time
- To pedal through the splendid fluvial nature of the Drau Cycle Path
- To take a romantic stroll in the old town of Klagenfurt
- To cycle directly on the shore of wonderful lakes such as the Millstättersee, the Weissensee, the Fakersee and the Ossiachersee