- Bike Tours
- E-bike tours
An immersive itinerary connecting two cultural European capitals following the Via Rhona cycle route, a slow journey among hidden jewels along Rhone river.Continue reading...
- Travel\/Medical Insurance 24/24
- Overnight stay and breakfast
- GPS Tracks
- Luggage transfer
- Local telephone assistance 7/7
- City tax
- Welcome briefing
- Detailed description and maps of the itinerary
- 2 dinners (drinks not included)
- Transfers not listed as "Included"
- Journey to\/from the starting point of the tour
- Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"
Why leave for this trip on the Via Rhona cycle route?
- To travel the first section of Via Rhona, one of the most varied European cycle routes connecting Switzerland to the Mediterranean, and cycle from the shores of Lake Geneva to Lyon, the capital of French gastronomy, overflowing with historical monuments and artistic events
- To discover the innumerable cultural gems of the city of Geneva, relax on lake shores and taste the delicious Swiss chocolate
- To savor the calm that reigns in the flowery village of Chanaz, nicknamed the Little Venice of Savoy, overlooking the most beautiful canal in France and packed with gastronomic and cultural treasures
- To travel back in time to the Middle Ages, while exploring the fortified village of Pérouges, one of the most beautiful villages in France, take a stroll among handcraft workshops and taste the sweet Galette de Pérouges
- To end your journey celebrating in a typical Bouchon Lyonnais, where tradition is king and the flavors are those of the great French gastronomy
- To indulge in a slow holiday following the course of river Rhone, discovering Switzerland and France by bike, cycling among ancient villages, bucolic landscapes and delights of local gastronomy
Are you ready to leave for your next vacation?
Personalize your vacation or just ask us any question.
Can I bring my own bike?
Of course! You can enjoy each tour on your own bike or you can rent one. However, we do recommend renting a bike, because not all bikes have the same parts, so we can only guarantee the best mechanical assistance when you hire directly from us.
What kind of assistance will I have during the trip?
You will always have an emergency phone number you can call. On self-guided trips, you will need to be able to make your own minor repairs, such as replacing an inner tube in the event of a puncture, or fixing a slipped chain, but you can always count on assistance on site for more serious damage.
How can I know if a tour matches my level of ability?
We rank our tours on a scale of 1 to 5, based on the length, elevation changes and complexity of the itinerary, but if you have any doubts then please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help you find the trip that is right for you.
How do I book a tour?
To book a tour, simply click on “quote”, fill in all the fields, and pay the deposit. We will check the tour’s availability with our partners and provide confirmation within a few hours.
Why should I book through Cyclando?
Because we guarantee you the lowest price, and in the event that your tour is not available or confirmed, you can always request a refund of your deposit or choose another trip from among the over 800 vacations we offer on our platform.
Should I purchase travel insurance?
We offer free medical and baggage insurance for all Italian citizens on all our tours. We also recommend that you take out a cancellation policy; please click on this link for more information.
Can I find out which hotels I’ll be staying at in advance?
We take choosing hospitality facilities very seriously, and to offer you as much flexibility as possible when booking, we often have a large number of hotels to choose from. For this reason we cannot provide an exact list of hotels before booking.
What is included in the tour price?
On each trip, you can click on “Dates and Prices” to see what is included, and what is not. Of course, you can always write to us or call us to find out more information or to request clarification.
How do I arrive at/return to the starting point?
Round-trip travel to and from your home and the trip’s starting point is not included, but we can always help you find the best available solution.