Via Francigena bike tour from Parma to Siena
Live a unique experience between Emilia and Tuscany with this Via Francigena bike tour, exploring the mysterious Lunigiana and tasting local delicacies.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Bike theft insurance and collection from Siena|
|Via Francigena Passport|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
Why cycling the Via Francigena from Parma to Siena?
- To experience the unique emotion of a Via Francigena bike tour, cycling on the steps of ancient pilgrims from Parma to Siena
- To admire Correggio's masterpieces in the Parma Cathedral and savor the excellent gastronomic products of the area
- To cycle immersed in the mysterious atmosphere of Lunigiana, a borderland rich in ancient archaeological settlements
- To reach Lucca by bike and pedal on its imposing walls, up to the famous Piazza dell'Anfiteatro
- To immerse yourself in the medieval atmosphere of San Gimignano, with the typical tower-houses and frescoes of the Chapel of Santa Fina
- To finally reach Siena, one of the most beautiful medieval cities in the world, with its splendid and lively Piazza del Campo