Tuscany bike tour from Lucca to Pisa
An easy cycling holiday in Italy discovering the hidden treasures of Tuscany between Lucca and Pisa, two cities of art united by nature.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24 (Italian cityzens only)|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Telephone support 7/7|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why leaving for this Tuscany bike tour?
- To discover Tuscany by bike, cycling between the two cities of Lucca and Pisa and riding around and across Monte Pisano
- To move through the colors, sounds, smells of the many species of plants from over the world hosted in the Botanical Garden of Lucca, the most precious garden in town
- To cycle through the countryside among the historical Villas of Lucca, such as the Royal Villa of Marlia, one of the most important Italian historic houses, surrounded by a surprising multiplicity of refined gardens
- To visit the Certosa di Calci, on the slopes of Monte Pisano, a wonderful baroque monument housing the rich Museum of Natural History of the University of Pisa
- To reach the most famous tower in the world and plunge in the immense beauty of Piazza dei Miracoli, World Heritage Site and important religious center since Etruscan times
- To totally immerse yourself in nature cycling through San Rossore estate with its pine forests, marshy areas and the fallow deer grazing or running alongside
- To relax on the nice Puccini cycle path and discover the places where the Maestro lived, from the woods of Serchio Valley to the Lake of Massaciuccoli
- To embrace the entire historic center, up to the most hidden corners of Lucca, riding on its 16th century walls, now transformed into a park and a unique pedestrian-cycle itinerary
- To stop for a tasting of the excellent Tuscan wines