The South West of Sardinia by bike
Discover Sardinia by bike cycling among the tuna fisheries of Carloforte, the expanses of meadows of Sant'Antioco and the flat countryside of Sulcis.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike tour in Sardinia?
- To relax and enjoy freedom exploring Sardinia by bike
- To see the rock of the Pan di Zucchero from the beaches of Nebida
- To land on the island of Carloforte, famous for its bluefin tuna fishing
- To explore the historic center of Sant'Antioco and immerse yourself in the green of the surrounding meadows
- To pedal up to the white sand and the mighty cliffs of the Costa del Sud
- To visit the remains of the ancient Roman city and the archaeological area of the Phoenician Tophet of Nora