Sardinia by bike from Alghero to Cabras
Discover the clear beaches of Stintino, the Capo Caccia griffins, the colorful Bosa and the wonderful Sinis Peninsula traveling in Sardinia by bike.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this tour in Sardinia by bike?
- Because Sardinia, with its Mediterranean climate and wild landscapes, is perfect for cycling: so let's discover Sardinia by bike!
- To explore the unspoiled area of the Asinara National Park
- To visit the enchanting historic centers of Alghero and Bosa
- To reach the presidium of the exquisite Slow Food of Montiferru
- To cycle to the Sinis peninsula and the fascinating Phoenician ruins of Tharros
- To taste the great white wines: Torbato from Alghero, Malvasia from Bosa and Vernaccia (Oristano)