Sardinia by bike for families
Sardinia by bike is designed especially for those traveling with children, between the wonderful sea and the historical treasures of Sardinia.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
|Ferry to Carloforte and Calasetta|
Why go on this trip to Sardinia by bike?
- Because this tour of Sardinia by bike is specifically designed for those traveling with children, with an eye to their needs with short stops, family friendly hotels and specific bike accessories
- To discover the fascinating Island of Carloforte, a unique heritage in Sardinia, Italy and Europe
- To visit the old center of Sant'Antioco and the archaeological area with the Tophet
- To pedal along the southern coast and the magnificent beaches of Chia, one the most beautiful in Italy
- To relax and play on the wonderful beach of Pula
- To visit the remains of the ancient Roman city of Nora, another unique heritage