Sardinia Bike Trip between Land and Sea
Live a unique adventure. leave for this Sardinia Bike Trip and cycle from the beaches of Alghero to the wild nature of the Sinis Peninsula.
Read more ...
What it includes
|Travel/Medical Insurance 24/24|
|Overnight stay and breakfast|
|Local telephone assistance 7/7|
|Detailed description and maps of the itinerary|
|Transfer at the end of the 7th day (optional)|
|Transfers not listed as "Included"|
|Journey to/from the starting point of the tour|
|Meals and drinks not listed as "Included"|
|Entrance fees, ferries and anything not listed as "Included"|
Why go on this bike Sardinia Bike Trip?
- To live a unique adventure exploring the entire West Coast of Sardinia by bike
- To discover the pretty and colorful medieval village of Bosa
- To cycle up to the quartz beaches of the Sinis Peninsula and the fascinating Phoenician ruins of Tharros
- To immerse yourself in the blue waters of the Costa Verde, between the high Dunes of Piscinas and the ancient mining villages
- To admire the extraordinary sunset on the rock of the Pan di Zucchero in Nebida
- To reach the wonderful Costa del Sud with its white beaches, unspoiled nature and imposing cliffs